Simply Fitness is a friendly, local studio that prides itself on creating an encouraging, supportive and positive atmosphere, creating an energy and confidence that ultimately helps our clients achieve their goals.
Small classes are tailored to suit each individuals fitness needs, as opposed to everyone following a general choreographed plan.
And most importantly, the classes and personal training sessions are designed to energise and invigorate - so much so you may forget you're working out!
Classes and programs include Barre Attack, TRX, Metafit, Boxing, Outdoor Fitness, Run Club, Personal Training.
View website here for class timetable.
- 20 studio and run sessions per week across Moss Vale and Robertson
- Barre Attack, TRX, Metafit, Boxing, Outdoor Fitness, Run Club, Personal Training
- Early morning, evening, lunch time and weekend session times available
- Small group numbers to ensure a personalised training experience
- Nutritional program tailored to each client using Matt O'Neills Metabolic Jumpstart program
- Personal Training/ One on One training
- Run Club for beginners and experienced runners
- Only provider of Barre Attack in the Southern Highlands
- Flexible pricing and membership options
- Easy bookings via app and online
Simply Fitness started in April 2014. Liz, the owner and principal trainer, has been training locals since 2009. Initially training in the UK Liz moved to Australia in 2008 and picked up where she left off where personal training was concerned! Prior to opening the Simply Fitness studio Liz worked in a number of Southern Highlands gyms before running a successful outdoor fitness franchise for 4 years. After starting a family she then took to the indoor studio route.
Liz is a cert 3 & 4 qualified trainer and also has qualifications in Barre Attack, Metafit, TRX suspension training, level 1 kettle bells, pre and post natal fitness, Pilates and yoga for Personal Trainers, UKF kickboxing, Thump Boxing for Fitness, Personal Training for Children, as well as Injury a Prevention and Management in a Runners. She is also a keen runner and in Australia, has now completed 6 half marathons and a full marathon.