This workshop is the perfect thank you gift for your bridesmaids - spend the day together in an intimate setting where each person creates a silver bangle to wear on your wedding day!
Learn how to fabricate a sterling silver bangle with your bridesmaids. Enjoy this relaxed introduction to artisan skills in a modern, clean silversmithing studio in the heart of Bowral. Dates and times are by arrangement to suit your schedule.
Absolutely no prior silversmithing experience is required.
You will be professionally guided through every step of the process, receiving personalised attention in this hands on, detailed craft. The workshop is for 2-5 people and is held in a modern studio in the heart of Bowral, near the Milk Factory.
What the day includes:
• Full day workshop from 9.30am – 4pm
• Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
• All silversmithing tools and materials, including sterling silver
• Individual, clean, contemporary work space to create your bangle
• Personalised instruction from Zvoni Hodak, an experienced jewellery maker
• A complimentary glass of bubbles at the end of the day to celebrate your creation!
What you will learn and create:
• How to fabricate a sterling silver bangle
• How to make and attach a jump ring and charm
• How to stamp a special message onto the charm
• Each bridesmaid will leave with their own silver bangle and charm
• A special experience that will stay with you forever!
What to wear:
• Casual, comfortable clothes and closed in shoes
• If you have long hair, please wear it back
• Bring your reading glasses as it is detailed work
• Your hands get dirty, so don’t wear any precious rings or clothing
About your facilitator, Zvoni Hodak
Zvoni’s passion for making jewellery began in her early 20’s in Melbourne while working as a studio assistant for a renowned fashion jewellery designer. She later designed her own range and stocked several small boutiques as well as retail outlets like Saba. Then, following a career in business consulting in Canberra, Zvoni returned to jewellery design in 2011. More recently, she has focused her practice on silversmithing, combining both traditional and contemporary fabrication techniques to produce elegant, modern designs. Setting up the Bowral studio and workshop allows her to teach others these wonderful artisan skills, while continuing to create her own jewellery.